The Northam Chamber of Commerce (NCC) has over 250 members from both within the Shire of Northam and those based outside of the Shire but operating within the Avon Valley.
Why join the Northam Chamber of Commerce?
The Northam Chamber of Commerce has a full-time member of staff dedicated to promoting your business.
That partnered with business premises on Fitzgerald St and an encouraging increase in active members means there has never been a better time to join.
The benefits to you as a member of the Northam Chamber of Commerce (NCC)
• Networking opportunities at our quarterly business after hours events
• Promotion via our Facebook pages with tagging of your business to relevant activities and business opportunities;
• Referrals and business synergy throughout our membership network and activities.
• Free in-house training on various relevant business topics
• Opportunity to host a Chamber Business after hours (BAH)
• Invitation to attend free or heavily discounted events hosted by the NCC;
• Opportunity to promote your business services; and
• As a member of the NCC you also receive membership of the CCIWA and all the resources its offers to its members in matters of HR / legal requirements and advice.
• Access to Grants hub through NCC to search for relevant Grants for your business.
• Discounted Training for you and your staff through our partners, TAFE, Chamber of Commerce in Perth and the Australian Institute of Management
• CCIWA Membership and Regional Chamber of Commerce & Industry
• OUR ONE ON MANY MEMBERSHIPS offers our Northam Members access to the Chamber and Commerce & Industry in WA as Northam Chamber of Commerce and the Northam Women in Business.
It also includes the very proactive group of women business owners known as the Northam Women in Business.
Membership Rates 2021/22 - per annum
NO CHARGE – Businesses that pay the Differential rate to the Shire of Northam (Your rates notice will show “Differential Rates”)
The Northam Chamber of Commerce offers each business the following opportunities through
Networking – connecting your business to other industry professionals and industry bodies
Credibility – The Chamber of Commerce in WA is a highly respected business service and when required, the strength of support from the Chamber can be of great value to local businesses.
Growth – Growth and development of Commerce to the area and the Region is complimentary to the liveability of the Shire of Northam and this is a area of focus for the Chamber too.
Education – Training, upskilling and development is integral to the growth of business and the Chamber will always offer your business the opportunity to develop yourselves and your staff.
Visibility – By creating new commercial events to draw in visitors to the CBD, the Chamber of Commerce in Northam is providing new income streams for local business.
Voice – Local, State and Federal Government policies and practices are considered carefully for the benefit of our members. When you are part of the Chamber of Commerce, you gain a say in what will affect your business and how you can be heard.
The Northam Chamber of Commerce is more than a one-dimensional membership. It offers the opportunity to create networks in another three streams.