Why join the Northam Chamber of Commerce?
The Northam Chamber of Commerce has a full-time member of staff dedicated to promoting your business.
That partnered with business premises on Fitzgerald St and an encouraging increase in active members means there has never been a better time to join.
The benefits to you as a member of the Northam Chamber of Commerce (NCC) and Northam Women in Business (NWIB) include:
- Networking opportunities at two monthly business after hours functions
- Promotion via our Facebook pages with tagging of your business to relevant activities and business opportunities;
- Referrals and business synergy throughout our membership network and activities;
- Free in-house training on various topics;
- Opportunity to host a Chamber Business after hours (BAH) or NWIB networking meeting;
- Invitation to attend free or heavily discounted events hosted by the NCC;
- promote your business services via the NCC website; and
- As a member of the NCC you also receive membership of the CCIWA and all the resources its offers to its members in matters of HR / legal requirements and advice.
Membership Rates 2021/22 – per annum
NO CHARGE – Businesses that pay the Differential rate to the Shire of Northam (Your rates notice wil show “Differential Rates”)
$99 – Any Business located in the Shire of Northam
$195- Any Business located outside the Shire of Northam but with operations within it.
$25 – Associate Membership for Individuals with NO registered business
$45- Associate Membership for Groups such as Community Groups, Kids Sporting Clubs.