WA businesses will receive an unprecedented wage lifeline from the Federal Government to help pay staff and protect jobs.
$1,500 per fortnight, per worker
For the next six months, each worker in hard-hit businesses will be eligible to be paid a wage of $1,500 a fortnight.
- If your small-medium business (under $1bn turnover) has suffered a revenue hit of 30 per cent due to COVID-19, your business qualifies.
- If your larger business (over $1bn turnover) has suffered a revenue hit of 50 per cent due to COVID-19, your business qualifies.
- These losses are self-assessed.
- Full time, part time and stood-down workers are eligible.
- Sole traders, not-for-profits and casuals who have been employed for 12 months are also eligible
You will need to register your interest with the Australian Taxation Office online. Click HERE
We urge you to visit covid19.cciwa.com for more information to help your business manage the impacts of COVID-19.