Even if you’re closed.. you still need customersComments Off on Even if you’re closed.. you still need customers
In the last few weeks many local businesses have either closed, reduced trading or facing hard decisions over the next few months. Whatever the scenario is, you need to ensure you maintain your relationship with existing and potential customers. Post COVID19 will be more difficult and put you at a disadvantage to your opposition if you don’t take action now.
- Update your automatic messenger if needed but just because you’re closed don’t neglect this point of contact.
- If you receive enquiries make sure you respond after your auto message with a personalised reply.
- It might mean the difference between a sale or someone going elsewhere in the future.
- Engage your followers as much as you used to. With Facebook algorithms you do not want your views and engagement falling off.
- Continue to post relevant and varied posts.
- A seasonal meme, an activity or video of your business. Connect.
- Use every opportunity to promote your business through local groups or pages.